Simple Life Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
Life is full of lessons to teach us. And it is funny how sometimes, simple things can be the most complicated ones to understand.
Life will drag you here and there-pushing you to your limits. But in the end, there is either success that you gain or a lesson that you learn. Here were ten simple lessons in life that I learned the hard way.
1. Loving yourself will attract better things and people.
2. Listen to your body. Your soul may be communicating through it.
3. It is truly better to hurt someone with the truth, than comfort this person with lies.
4. Lies ruin things. Not now, but soon.
5. True healing takes time.
6. True change takes patience, effort, and a lot of time.
7. Change is good. Try it.
8. There are two types of deep love. The one is that of yourself. The other is the love that stays even after the person is gone.
9. Nothing compares to a genuine soul.
10. There are things we can’t change, but we have to accept.
Whatever it is that life teaches us, it can be our weapon to achieving greater goals.
Get in touch
Baguio City, Philippines